EMC PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES
Research shows that couples who seek pre-marital counseling are more likely to have a more satisfying marriage.
I utilize the SYMBIS format to help couples understand and build their relationship. SYMBIS-Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts is a comprehensive and effective pre-marriage counseling program designed specifically for today’s couples planning to get married.
The SYMBIS Pre-marital program consist of a comprehensive assessment (each person does his/her own). Upon the completion of the assessment, a report is generated. The results are then interpreted and explained by a certified SYMBIS facilitator. This process usually takes about 5-6 one-hour sessions.
SYMBIS is a practical guided premarital counseling program, used by counselors across North America and now in twenty languages, worldwide.
SYMBIS-Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts
The SYMBIS program show you the secrets to building a marriage that lasts.
- Uncover the most important misbeliefs of marriage
- Learn how to communicate with instant understanding
- Discover the secret to reducing and resolving conflict
- Master the skills of money management
- Get your sex life off to a great start
- Understand the three essential ingredients to lasting love
- Discover the importance of becoming “soul mates”… and more.
The cost fot the entire SYMBIS program (Assessment & 6 one-hour Counseling sessions) is $500.